As part of our ongoing commitment to developing our software offering, we are excited to release a substantial update to Realtime Online.
You will find:
- A new login page - To improve the clarity of the login area and forgotten password link.
- A new help menu next to the user menu (top right corner) that includes links to:
- The Realtime Online Support Desk
- New feature releases announcements.
- A more detailed user menu, (top right corner) that now shows contact details for the currently logged in user.
- Virtual Meter Setup - When a virtual meter is changed/updated, the user will be given the option to either keep or regenerate the existing aggregated data that is used to accelerate the Snap Shot report.
- User management page updates
- The legacy system wizard users page now redirects to the User Management page.
- Fix to bug seen when editing an existing user, where the organisation that they are currently setup in wasn't automatically visible in the Organisation drop down box.
- A fix to show the RSSI when moving the mouse over data points on all charts in Gateway Management